Before proceeding, please make sure to have read the Publishing Agreement below.
Submit an article and see it published immediately.
Submit a research article or an opinion piece.
Submit a student essay or student policy paper.
Submit a PolitiCard, your viewpoint of international affairs.
Submit an Event Promotion or an Event Report.
Our Publishing Agreement:
Atlas Institute for International Affairs offers a publication platform for academics, policy experts, decision-makers, students and bipartisan organizations. By submitting content to the Atlas Institute, you agree to the following Publishing Agreement terms:
All submissions allow consent for publication under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-4.0 license. Under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license, Atlas Institute for International Affairs may:
- Share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material
If Atlas Institute for International Affairs follows the license terms, you will not be able to revoke these freedoms. Atlas Institute for International Affairs undertakes to:
- Give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- Not use the material for commercial purposes.
You represent and warrant to Atlas Institute for International Affairs:
- You have the legal capacity to agree to this Publishing Agreement,
- You are the author of the submission,
- The submission content is original,
- The submission content is not under consideration with other publishers, nor is it published elsewhere,
- There is no previous agreement to publish the work,
- There will be no charge or fee for publication, nor will there be a pay, royalty or honorarium,
- No part of the work infringes any copyright, and
- The work is not unlawful and contains no statement known to be false or libelous.
This Publishing Agreement will remain in force for the entire copyright term of the work.
You agree to indemnify Atlas Institute for International Affairs, its directors, editors, employees, and volunteers against any claim alleging facts that constitute a breach of any term of this Publishing Agreement.
This is the entire agreement between you and Atlas Institute for International Affairs.
For any further questions or information, contact us at info@